Features of the MDS John Deere Replacement Buckets:
• Bucket Shell Constructed of 3/16" Grade 50 High Strength Steel
• Bucket Side Plate: Full Contour Side Plates for Greater Capacity
• Bucket Width: 7' and 8' (400/500 series 6'-6 1/2'-7')
• Weld on bucket Blade: 5/8"x6" Tempered Steel
• Bolt on Reversible Cutting Edge: 5/8"x6" Tempered Steel - Optional
• Reinforced Bucket Side Edge
• Upper and Lower Torque Tube to Prevent Twist
• 5 Wear Runner Skid Plates to Extend Bucket Bottom Life
• Lower Side Plate Skid Bar
Features of the MDS John Deere Grapple Fork Attachments:
• Twin Hydraulic Cylinders Providing Excellent Clamping
• Hose Kit To Center Mount
• Mesh Style Spill Screen
• Removable, Replaceable Heavy Duty T-1 Steel Grapple Tines
• 1/4" Wall Tubular Steel Frame Construction
• Wide Stance Frame Eliminates Twisting
• Greaseable Pivot Points
• Streamline Design Provides Quick, Easy Installation
• 70" Grapple Opening
Available for John Deere Tractor Loaders
John Deere Hookups
Complete line of H480 attachments available: 1.5 yd & 2.8 yd Buckets with Grapples,
Pallet forks, Round & Square Bale Stabbers, Sur-grip etc.
MDS has 1.5 yard and 2.8 yard buckets with grapples available!
These buckets are available in widths 8.5', 9' and 10'
John Deere has replaced their classic quick tach series loaders. John Deere's NEW H-300 Series Loaders have standard Euro/Global hookup.
MDS has a complete line of all H-300 Series buckets and attachments ready to go!